ABOUT THIS POLICY
MUSE BRASSERIE is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
Reservations and Enquiries on our website
DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site.
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
WHO ARE WE?
MUSE BRASSERIE is a restaurant based in at 60 St George’s Place, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 3PN.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
We collect information from you:
- When you make a booking.
- When you visit a restaurant (preferences, allergies, etc.).
- Make an inquiry.
- When you sign up for marketing emails.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you make a booking. We will collect this information so we can fulfill your booking request and you may dine at our venue.
When you make a booking:
MUSE BRASSERIE collects information such as:
- E-mail address (used for booking confirmation and post-dining feedback emails)
- Telephone number
- Dietary requests
- Marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
When you dine at MUSE BRASSERIE:
- Marketing responses (where applicable)
- Survey responses
- Current and past restaurant reservation details
- When you access our sites:
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Send you service emails (booking confirmation and post-dining feedback).
- Improve our products and services.
- Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
HOW AND WHERE DO WE STORE DATA?
For reservations taken through our website, your data will only be stored in the UK.
MUSE BRASSERIE data is stored securely in data centers managed by one.com.
We may analyze your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly permitted us to. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that MUSE BRASSERIE holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made to this email address: email@example.com.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary for light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will, therefore, be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following basis): 6 Months
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site.
USE OF ‘COOKIES’
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server which allows the website to recognize you when you visit. Cookies only collect data about browsing actions and patterns and do not identify you as an individual.
- Opting Out: You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the services.
- Our Site may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.